Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Where have you gone, Logan's Da-a-ave?

I'm still alive and well, no matter what the rumor mill is churning out. I just don't have time to say much, and, frankly, there isn't much to say beyond "I'm at work" or "I'm still at work" or "I'm trying to get some fucking sleep."

I will say that all this overtime is going by a little quicker, thanks to my newly pimped-out computer, now with DVD drive and a second flatscreen monitor. I'm finally able to watch the Netflix that had previously been gathering dust on my coffeetable for the past few weeks.

I know that I still owe you guys stories from my magical trip to Minneapolis, and they will be here soon, just not today. Tomorrow, maybe. For now, a little something fun, well, probably not so fun for Red Sox fans, but for fans of the old RBI videogame, well, it's a treasure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home