Thursday, May 25, 2006

I know cool people.

Last night was my friends' band, the Emerald Lizards big night at Metro, where they rocked the pants of everyone in the audience, or shorts, depending on your wardrobe choice.

Mine, of course, was shorts.

They were limited to a 40 minute set during which they serious rocked the place. It was impressive, not only to see my friends on stage doing what they do so well, but to see them on the Metro's stage, where I have seen so many of my favorite artists perform, from Wesley Willis to Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros.

To add to all the fun, there's yet another vote, the winner of which gets a slot at MOBfest next month!

So, please, pretty please, click on the vote link and vote for my friends, the Emerald Lizards!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Done!

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home