Wednesday, May 10, 2006

no news is...

...well, no news.

I have yet to receive news about the as yet unmentioned topic. This is not a juicy piece of information. This is a non-juicy, bad, unhappy bit of information that I'm not happy to be dealing with in the first place.

Let's face it, am I ever happy to deal with bad news?

NEVER.

I've been jumping all day when my cell phone rang. Even when my brother called. Even when you called. Even when L texted. Even when the karaoke machine we use as a PA system at pub quiz made the familiar sound of my cell phone receiving a call.

I think I can manage another 16 or so hours of this before I go crazy.

You have been warned.

1 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

None of us wants bad news, ever.

I'm thinking about you, and crossing my fingers (and toes) that it'll be as unbad as it can possibly be.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home