Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Scenes from a bar.

My friend Monts, whose birthday it was on Friday, who drank many a shot with me, showed me to his friend's picture site this morning, revealing several shots I don't remember being taken from my Friday night of general debauchery and super-big paycheck spending. The worst part of doing karaoke, of course, is long song intros:

Flashing metal because I am just that fucking hard-rock, yo:
And finally, the scary "do-you-know-where-I-can-get-some-stuff-lady" ponies up on yours truly, mid-Poison ballad no less.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Monts did a totally bitchin' (in the lingo of the times) version of Winds of Change, too.

100% RAWK.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I was just happy with all the chicks that appreciated my singing "Love is a Battlefield."
Fun stuff.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home