Sunday, June 18, 2006

Country roads, take me home...

After drinking my employment away on Friday, I had a mission.

I had to get to get to the farm for the weekend. With my grandfather being sick, and not fully knowing how sick, I made it a point. I woke up bright and early, loaded up my roommate's car and hit the lonely highway, and went west (young man).

It was exactly what I needed. Relaxation. Clean air. Family. Hills. I finally got my bike out there and rode the insane hills that are all around my grandparents' farm, and I had a blast. I mean, what could be more blissful than going from looking at this:

To looking at this?

3 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

now that's some flat land!

11:03 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

and p.s. is the cracked plastic on the phone due to a certain someone getting so frustrated with dumb callers that they smashed it with the receiver?

11:04 PM  
Blogger Jess said...

Please tell me my car wasn't in motion with you driving when you took those pictures?

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home