Thursday, June 29, 2006

Kickin' down the cobblestones and feelin'...

Industrious and productive. I've been up and about since 6:30- for some reason, even without the need to wake up at unholy hours of the morning to work, I still refuse to sleep past 7. C'mon- I've only been unemployed for, what, 13 days? You'd think I would have adjusted by now.

No way.

Just a quick note, as I'm planning on grabbing a quick bite for lunch, then heading to IKEA for some DVD rack and file cabinet shopping. Oh, and I threw out my toilet brush, so that needs to be replaced, and the dish drainer is ugly and old and shitty, and...

I'm pretty sure I should make a list before I go.

1 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

hey getting up early is good for you. but only if you are going to bed early as well, i guess.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home