Monday, June 12, 2006

Love me, love my vanishing spare tire.

I'm not the thinnest person in the world. I know it. I spent my childhood extrememly thin- my freshman 15 was actually a freshman 45, and as of this morning, I weigh 66 pounds more than I did when I graduated high school. It should be noted that I have not grown an inch since I was 16, either, so I've been the same height that entire time.

As usually happens when I'm getting ready for the MS Ride, I have lost, over the last couple months, about 20 pounds, after which I usually gain about 15 back. I'm a little anxious because I haven't gained it back. Personally, I think that I am eating healthier and that I have actually reached the balance of fat vs muscle in my body. Of course, sometimes I'm not eating all that healthy, and sometimes I'm not in the mood to exercise, or I'm too busy.

All I can really tell you is that I'm seriously wanting these. Ok, I don't want one, I want an entire tray. Cheesecake and I are old friends with a lot in common, like me wanted to eat it and it tasting very, very good to me. Maybe after the ride is done I'll whip up a batch of these for the team. Or just for me. That's a good way to get the pounds back on, right?

Special thanks to Cooking For Engineers for making the recipe so simple even a culinary idiot like me can do it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Are you kidding? I want a whole tray too! The heck with the lactose intolerance, I WAAAAANT THEM!!

9:01 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

I see that my bwife is a woman after my own heart. Especially when it comes to cheesecake.

Good to know.

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home