Monday, June 19, 2006

What I got for father's day.

I'll bet you didn't know this, but I got something for father's day yesterday. I get something every year. This year, it was a CD that I was told I would like. Please don't tell her that I've listened to it, and I'm not that impressed. That would break her little heart. Not that she knows she got it for me. I just picked it out and bought it. Not that she doesn't care, either, she just doesn't understand the concept of money, or shopping, or music for that matter. Although she does have her favorites- she loves Mozart, for one.

She's cute, too. Sometimes I wish I had listened to her vet, way back in the day, and gotten her into modeling. I just didn't want a cat with a big ego. Instead I spoiled her rotten and got myself a cat with a big ego. Ah well, you win some, and you lose some.

Well, with yestday being father's day, I had to make sure that it didn't overshadow today, her birthday. She is 9 years old to you and I, which makes her 53 in human years. She certainly doesn't look or act her age, though. She's still extrememly playful. She is, however, on the "old cat" formula from IAMS.
That being said, happy birthday, Mia, and thanks for the CD!

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan Clarke said...

I didn't know Maria had a step-cat!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home