Friday, July 07, 2006

Execute Order 66

Part of my early retirement from the futures industry is finally getting around to doing all the things I've been meaning to do for say, the last year or so. I am frequently amazed by how busy I can be- but now, I'm finally getting stuff done. Last night I finally (and that would be better said in italics, so here goes), finally threw out my old monitor, and my old microwave, and some other stuff that's just been taking up space.
Today was a fun one. I went through my old computer CD's and got rid of all the software I probably haven't used in 3 years- even the old NHL 99 disk that I have, where I once managed to score 218 goals in one season. Take that Wayne.

Up next is lunch, then there's some exciting things I need to do outside, then back to straightening up around the house. Next week? The job hunt begins, New York City, and Boston.

Doesn't all that sound like fun?

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Heck, I wanna go to Boston too. I guess I'll see you in Chicago for your birthday, my dear b-husband, and we can take a real picture instead of a photoshopped one!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home