Friday, July 21, 2006

It feels kinda like a bar mitzvah...

...except I'm not Jewish, and it would be about 20 years too late.

Finally, after long delays and all kinds of bureaucratic hoop-jumping, I, ladies and gentlemen, have a US Passport:


When the lady took my picture, she asked me where I was going, which I would think is a common question to ask someone who is getting passport. "Everywhere" I said, "starting with Toronto."

Just in the nick of time, good ol' Uncle Sam comes through. Thanks, buddy.

I've also just returned from seeing Clerks II (ok, I had to see it, okay?). I don't want to spoil anything, but if you go into it expecting it to be as bad as you'd expect it to be, you might come out liking parts of it. Oh, and I miss my donkey. I also have a newfound attraction to Rosario Dawson.

That's all I'm going to say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home