Friday, July 21, 2006

Meet Team mopundow 2006


Our 'official' team picture from this year was e-mailed to me this week. I thought I'd share it with all of you, my dear readers. You can access all of our team's pages through our team page, www.mopundow.org. If you haven't received e-mails from me asking for donations, it might be because of your spam blocker, but believe me, I have been asking for donations. Please, if you can, contribute what you can. Every dollar helps fight MS, which, I'm sure you all know, my best friend has.

Anyways, all me to introduce to you, and thank, my team:
Row one(kneeling), L to R: Larry Cairo, yours truly, Assistant Captain Tom Lariviere, Rosie Rodriguez. Row 2: Jenny Steiner, Elizabeth Hughes, Assistant Captain Jen Nelson, Lee Neubauer, Alexis Eiseman, Muriel Gutierrez. Row 3: Brian Ahrens, Assistant Captain Bob Mandel, Johanna Van Dorf, Anne Teulet-Cote. Row 4: Pete Mika, Mike Moody, Liz Homsy, Matt Keating, Ben Spannaus, Aaron Gutierrez, Ger Bonar.

That's one hell of a group of people, and one hell of a team!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. B said...

wait till next year

11:17 AM  
Blogger Dr. B said...

wait till next year.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home