Friday, July 28, 2006

Projects

I'm heading out of the country on Thursday, which means that I'll actually be forced to sit down and finish a bunch of projects I've supposed to have been working on. Call it a mental list.

Here's what's on my plate:
Obtain a copy of Foreigner's Greatest Hits.
Obtain a DVD copy of Cats.
Get color cartridges for my printer.
Figure out exactly what happened to my camera while I was in Boston, and see if I can get it fixed.
Finally fill out the form to get my 401(k) from the soulless company that stole my youth. Apparently they've owed me some money for 10 years that no one was aware of.
Finally fill out the form to roll-over my 401(k) from my previous employer.

Well, that's part of it. I'm should be able to cross a couple of those off my master list by the end of the weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

OMG, Cats is like so awesome!

10:44 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

hmmm seems more like 'errands' than 'projects'... :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Add to list:
-bring dragons

10:00 AM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Please, I beg you, don't bring the Foreigner album here.

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home