Monday, July 17, 2006

...Puerto Rico, a'ight a'ight...

After a 5 day trip to the east coast, including using train systems in three different major cities, I came home today on the Orange Line from Midway Airport, and sat in the heat, watching trains go by for no apparent reason. I counted one Purple, three Brown, two Green and one Pink Line train go by, while we sat there for ten minutes. When I was in Boston, Newark and New York, the longest I ever waited for a train was 40 minutes, and that was my delayed Amtrak train to Boston. Other than that, no more than 5 minutes, I'd say.

I just had to bitch, that's all. For now, a picture that will probably scare the bejeebus out of my bwife. During the preparations for the wedding reception I was at this weekend, among my responsibilities were to blow up about two dozen mylar balloons with helium. I guess I got the job because I like things under pressure or something. More on the dynamicly tactile weekend and everything else later. Promise. Right now I need food and a nap.

2 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

i'm glad your trip continued to be tactile, a'i.

and i'm in boston right now! for one day.

6:55 AM  
Blogger Maria said...

Holy Crap! BALLOONS. Globophobiaaaaaaaaa.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home