Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Attack of the FedEx/Kinko's Cat

My bedroom seems to be under constant attacks by my cat, also known as Laundry Cat. Yesterday, I was getting ready to head to Pub Quiz when I realized I needed more answersheets, and when I went to retrieve said answersheets, well, look what I found:

This, I swear, will be the last "look what my cute cat did today" post for a while. I think I just need to get out of the house more, and not having a job and dealing with this heat wave makes me not want to do that at all. Hell, my central air will turn on, stay on for 2 hours, shut off for 20 minutes, then start right back up again. It kinda scares me, honestly. Not as much as this picture, which I took for a friend of mine who keeps offering me $200 a day to grow my hair out for a week. I made it to four days before it got to be too itchy for me to take anymore. Wouldn't you know it, I feel 3 days short of $1400. Alas.

1 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

You have a friend that will pay you $200 a day to grow your hair out! :)

Anti-bald movement friend?

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home