Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Just a quick note...

I haven't been this busy since before the MS ride, but a lot of loose ends need to be tied up. At least I've got my packing list finalized. Those ducks are in a row.

The thing that has by boxers all in a bunch today is a little e-mail I got from American Airlines. Seems they have a sense of humor- they sent me an e-mail this morning- just under 57 hours before my flight to Toronto takes off- with the following information:
Now, I could have saved about $75 bucks (that's $85 CD in Canadian beer I could have drank!), had I just waited until the last minute. Of course, I probably would have flown on a red eye at least once or twice, but I'm sure the flight would have me returning sometime on Monday, which is a Provincial Holiday of some sort up in Ontario. I don't ask, I'm just happy to have an extra night cavorting with my Canadian friends before I return.

I'll get you, too American Airlines!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home