Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sorry for the interruption in service...

I've been pretty busy lately. Friday, I spent the day ridding my system of Claritin- per directions from my favorite pharmacist, so I stayed in and sneezed a lot. Saturday I went out and got Alavert, again per directions from my favorite pharmacist, and since then, my sleep has returned to normal, and I've lost all of the bad symptoms I previously had. As she put it "you're basically a speed fiend right now. I'd switch to Alavert."

Anyways.

Today was my big interview, and it was just that, A BIG INTERVIEW. So, I'm done talking about myself, done wearing pants for a while, well, unless I get the job, which I hope I do- it looks like an amazing place to work.

So, enough for now. I just wanted to make sure y'all knew I hadn't fallen off the face of the planet. Or gotten lost in the corn.

1 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

alavert is exactly the same thing as claritin (both are loratadine) so how could it be any better?

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home