Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Long night.

A friend of mine came into the bar I didn't mean to stay late in tonight. She came in late. I won't deny that I have the hots for her.

I won't deny that she has be best excuse for missing my birthday ever heard:

"I'm going to be in Armenia building houses for Habitat for Humanity." Sorry, but for all those girls I've promised all the things in the world for, the moon, the stars, whatever, that is the greatest line I've heard on a denial of time spent together.

Mind you, 45 minutes later I was sober as a sober person would've been, and rubbing her back, making sure she stayed alive as she puked. After that, I was standing in the women's room making sure she was alright. She told me I shouldn't be in the women's room. I told her that I had already had sex in there, and that it was ok.

There wasn't any sex. For some reason, it seems important to point that out.

There won't be, either for at least a while, as she'll be out of the country. Again, I don't have a problem with this, but my bed is beckoning me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hope the liver is giving you love today.

Rest well, my friend.

10:01 AM  
Blogger cynthia said...

yeah what happened to the whole hard-drinkin lifestyle getting old? :)

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home