Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Happy Election Day.

If you're in America, and you're reading this, welcome. Please don't forget to go out to your local polling place and cast your vote- every voice counts. Please also remember to read up on the candidates before you vote- nothing is more important. Still more important is the message in this video, which my buddy Pat posted the other day:



If you're like me, you tend to hate the system from time to time. Honestly, I believe that choosing to become a politician signals that you are unfit for the job at any level. I quote Dwight D. Eisenhower:
Any man who wants to be president is either an egomaniac or crazy.
I cannot honestly imagine any truer words ever having been spoken. Get out- rock the vote- but make sure you know how you're going to rock it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home