Friday, December 01, 2006

Bullshit!

I've been watching this show, albeit via Netflix, for some time now, and I got a big kick out of an episode that I saw last night. The episode is called College.

I, of course, am not the greatest student. My mind does not like to be confined to what someone else wants to teach me. That's probably why I have so much fun writing my pub quiz, because I have the freedom to decide, week by week, what I want to read and write about. Not a bad gig, eh?

In one part of the episode, they pull in an "expert" on college, a person that I'm sure Wendy will recognize as quickly as I did:You see, he's my old company's nemesis, and Wendy's old boss.

Enough about him though. I want to thank everyone who's written and called me with congratulations on my new job. I'm still looking very much forward to it, and I'm sure you'll hear more about it as soon as I'm there.

Trust me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home