Monday, January 01, 2007

1- All is quiet.

I have, regrettably, made some New Year's resolutions. I don't usually, but this year, I feel the need to make a couple changes. For one thing, I've been neglecting my blog way too much lately. So, I'm going to make it a resolution to blog at least 365 times this year, hence the number in the title. I'm certain I'll change it around soon, but that's what I'm doing for now.

And because I'm doing a few things this year that actually require me to save money, I'm going to work on being more financially responsible. After all, I need to buy a new bike, and that's going to run me some cash, and I'm heading to a wedding in Japan, which will cost me quite a chunk of change. Needless to say, I should really get a hold on those things.

That's all for now. More in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home