Friday, January 19, 2007

4- Feelin' nearly faded as my jeans...

I've been a busy young man lately. Apologies for not writing about it at any particular point, but like I said, I've been busy.

And I've got a lot of catching up to do.

I do have big news- #1, I'm heading out of town. Presently, I am waiting for the Assassin and her brother to come pick me up. We're heading to the Big Easy for the weekend. Why? Because I nixed the idea of going to NYC in January, and she nixed my counter-offer of Mexico. #2- I finally did something about my broken camera, so there's going to be a rejuvenation of Shoshanna's blog, including new adventures with her hermaphroditic brother Duncan*.

Ok, so the news isn't really groundbreaking or anything, but it is something, ok?

Anyways, my ride is overdue, so I'm going to make some phone calls and pace for a bit. There's more of a story about that, but it'll have to wait for another day, maybe even Sunday, when I return.

*Duncan was a birthday present from none other than Sass. Sass gave him/her a boys name, even though s/he definitely has udders. Methinks that is hilarious, and I like it as a joke. I just hope I remembered his/her name right!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Well, I'm as out of the loop as a roommate can be.
I just thought you went to work this morning. Guess I'll find out where you went when you get back.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Do you still have the birthday card? I wrote the cow's name in there. I gave him a boy's name because, well, because he's blue; but I think it was something more... ridiculous-sounding. Like Utrech. Or Humphrey. But you can call him Duncan if you like.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home