Tuesday, January 30, 2007

9- I can only think of one way this could possibly be better.

Greetings all, I am, as it were, still alive, despite all the pneumonia and shivers, and all that jazz. I'm actually getting better, and returned to work today, which was exhausting, but I really can't afford to call in sick, basically for the rest of the year.

Anyways, I was crawling around the net looking for ideas for tonight's pub quiz general knowledge round, and I found this video:

Now honestly, the only thing that could possibly improve on this is if it had occurred at Joey and Wendy's wedding. I would have definitely put in the rehearsal time for my part- barong, yarmukle and all.

1 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

are you still alive or did the pneumonia getcha?

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home