Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cabspotting

Worry not, my friends and readers, pneumonia didn't get me. The boogeyman didn't get me. Jeebus certainly didn't get me.

I'm just a busy man doing busy things.

A couple weeks ago I was having some kind of a banner day, I was walking to work in the morning when I spotted the cab with medallion #1. Later that evening, as I was walking down the street, lo and behold, medallion #2.

Tonight, the Assassin and I grabbed a late dinner and I saw the best cab number ever:

#666.

I cackled, I laughed. I made her think I was crazy.

None of these are stretches of the imagination, no?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dude. Ten down, 355 to go. Hehehehehehe.

I think the Assassin and the Ginger Ninja need to meet. Not in battle.

12:00 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Ah, 666, our own "special" number, my dear b-husband!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home