Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Happy B-Anniversary, baby!

For those of you scoring at home, it has been 365 days since the glorious e-nuptials between this blog, and Naked Knit Girl. We've had some good times in that year, a rough spot when this blog went into a mini-hiatus for a while, but, if you're like my step-mom, your big question is...

"When are you due?"

Meaning, of course, when are you having children? NKG and I haven't actually talked about b-children, but I'll ask her about it sometime soon.

In my non e-life, I told my step-mom that I'm still not in a hurry to reproduce. The Assassin and I have talked about things like this, marriage and children and all. Her goal is to have a child before she reaches the same age her mother had her, which means the clock has about 3 years left on it. We've only known each other a year, so unless we just dive right in, my goal of having "crotch fruit" by 35 is definitely in jeopardy.

Reality still is, I'm not worried. I'm not in a hurry.

Oh, and happy b-anniversary:

2 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been thinking about our blog-anniversary but I was super busy yesterday.
Thanks for my virtual flowers, I looooooove them!!!

8:27 AM  
Blogger cynthia said...

omg 'crotch fruit' is the most disgusting term i've ever heard.

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home