Monday, June 11, 2007

New project.

I've given myself a new project. This could be my favorite so far, as it doesn't actually tax my already taxed spare time (don't even get me started about Jersey companies, you'll hear a rant that lasts an hour).

As anyone who as ever read this blog should surely know, my favorite author is the late-great Kurt Vonnegut. After his death, I made a promise myself that, after I finished the book I was reading, I would read each book of his in chronological order. This required that I a) make a list of all Kurt Vonnegut novels, and b) make a list of the ones I own. It turns out that I own all but 6- although one (my personal favorite) was most heinously stolen by a certain ex-girlfriend who I sincerely hope is rotting wherever she happens to be.

Anyways, I started today, with Player Piano. Definitely not one of my favorites, but that is where it started, so that's where I'm starting. I'll keep y'all updated, though, because I know you're riveted!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds like a really good idea. It should be interesting to see how his writing style changed over time.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

I just finished reading Timequake. I liked it :)

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home