Monday, September 10, 2007

Uncle Logan's Dave, Part II: Electric Boogaloo

The irony of today isn't lost on me, I personally guarantee it.

Today my friend Rick was buried. We're having a drinking wake on Friday night, which will undoubtedly be a very late night.

Today the Assassin's parents celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary with dinner with myself, the Assassin, and the Assassin's little sister.

I also had my tooth, well, now lack of tooth, check-up today. Everything looks ok, so I'm happy, the Doc's happy, and that's good enough for me.

My sister T, also gave birth to a baby girl tonight. My father reports baby, mama, and papa are all well. Pictures, and the properly spelled name (my dad wasn't sure how her name is spelled yet) are coming soon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Eston said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Eston said...

This beautiful double bowl kitchen sink dresses up your kitchen decor while adding durable elegance with its satin, stainless steel finish. In addition, since it is an sink for kitchen it doesn't interrupt the natural flow of your kitchen counters, and it allows you to easily sweep countertop messes directly into the sink for cleanup.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home