Monday, December 31, 2007

Wow

So, I haven't blogged in almost 2 months. Miss me?

Here's a quick Vonnegut project update:

I'm almost done, which is good. I'm learning a bad lesson here: most of his books have similar themes. I'm tired, I'm bored. I have so much else I need to get done.

But with under 1000 pages to go, the light at the end of the tunnel is there.

More later? Maybe. If I have time, which I probably won't. Here's my favorite picture from my trip to Barbados in early December:

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Dave,

Good to see, uh hear, uh, kind of connect with you somehow online....

Enjoy January!

Pat

10:56 AM  
Blogger cynthia said...

whew, gettin' a little stale in here...

4:14 PM  
Blogger Eston said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Eston said...

Entirely unique and utterly ingenious, Nouvelle is truly a sink for today. Like Nouvelle cuisine, this line is a fusion of styles. We combined the comfort and timeless design of our kitchen sink designseries with the zero radius and upscale, urban look of our Contempo series for a sink that has it all.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home