Tuesday, June 22, 2004

A long, long time ago...

I was on a kick on this blog about prime numbers. It's happened more than once. I know. I was displaying my extraordinary geekness. I apologize.

Yesterday I picked up my packet for the MS Ride. My number, for those who want to know, is 487, which is a prime number. It's silly. I'll stop.

Got some good stories about other people's head injuries in response to this entry. Thanks for the those.

I'm still cloudy this morning, but mostly just headachy, which is, believe it or not, a good sign. This means I'll be bitching about something else soon. My DSL package was finally delivered yesterday as well, but because this company is so slow about updating phone lists, I have yet to be added on. Otherwise, I probably would have spent today at home playing around with my new DSL. So, tonight, I will be installing and playing around with it. This potentially means an increase in my blogging. Please don't all groan at once.

1 Comments:

Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

(insert happy groan here!)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home