Wednesday, June 23, 2004

UPDATED: The funny thing post

Was screwing up my blog. So I deleted it. More accurately, I edited out the picture, and mistakenly hit "Save as Draft" instead of "Publish Post." I have no idea where it's gone to. Maybe I'll look for it later. Or I'll track down the link and repost it.

My DSL works like a charm now. If only my computer did the same thing, I'd be getting somewhere. If my brain worked properly, I might be in even better shape. I was hoping to be through the headaches by today- the symptoms usually fade within 82 hours- but last longer as you get older and if you have had multiple concussions. I am, of course, pushing on 31, and this is my fourth- not a good recipe.

We'll have to see.

I reposted it, without the picture. Turns out I still have some reasoning skills left!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home