Saturday, August 14, 2004

The bane of the financial tech support worker.

Yesterday, we got our new monitors at work, so I stayed behind and hooked them up for myself, 2 coworkers and my boss. They're beautiful. Absolutely wonderful monitors. Made me wish I had one at home. Oh well.

So, I wasn't nearly the lame-o I predicted yesterday- I had dinner and drinks with my friend T before coming home for that bottle of wine and movie. However, I was lame enough to have fallen asleep before either finished. I should learn to nap, so I could maybe spend my Fridays out on the town instead of in and falling asleep at 11- not that it helped, as I shot awake this morning at 4:45, thinking it was time to get up for work, then realized that it was Saturday and I didn't have to go to work. I fell back asleep, hoping that I could sleep past 7, and again, I failed.

So, my day has begun, much, much earlier than I wanted it to, but I'm here, I'm alive, and I get to play softball one last time today(don't worry- I'm being careful and only playing first base). But that's after I take care of all my chores for the morning- going to the bank, buying another paintbrush, grocery shopping, doing a load of laundry. Not to mention working on my pub quiz this Wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home