Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I am such a pig.

My Healthy Choice wasn't nearly enough food to sate my hunger today(not a surprise, really), so when co-worker B announced he was going to Subway, well I couldn't resist getting a 12" tuna on wheat.

Sadly, I also couldn't resist eating the whole damn thing, hence the title.

Back in the day(say before I turned 23 or so) I had no problem with weight. I was skinny. Damn skinny. When I graduated high school, I weighed 135 pounds soaking wet(see this post for a picture from that era, and to vote for haircut of the Dave). Now a days, what with the high cholesterol, and the fact that I weigh 195 pounds, well, I have to watch what I eat. I miss the good old days, where I could sit down and eat an entire large pizza and not have to think about the consequences to my waist. Or where runs to Taco Bell with my friends meant a 10 pack for each of us. Or going to Burger King and eating 2 chicken sandwiches and 2 orders of onion rings.

Gone are the good old days. Time to move on.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Metabolism goes, appetite stays. It sucks. This is one benefit of living in Wisconsin. I look thin, kind of.

Pat

12:41 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

it is so sad.

12:52 PM  
Blogger jen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:14 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Argh, stupid browser!

Okay one more time with feeling...

So you're not a waif, no big deal!

But, if I hear "Does this concert tee make me look fat?" there will be much hilarity on my part plus something to tease you about for another decade!

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home