Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Has it been two months already?

Check your calendars, folks, and you'll hopefully notice that it's been 2 whole months since my third knee surgery. So, let's see what's going on with that old joint- it's looking more and more like a knee- the hair has mostly grown back, the scars are settling into a relative obscurity(although you can still see them fairly well), and I can do most of the things I could do before I hurt myself. There are a few things I cannot do that I wish I could, things like kneeling and running(although I did move pretty quick up the stairs to the el today). I'm trying to push myself, but not too hard, because that's where bad things happen.

I'll try to put up a picture later.

1 Comments:

Blogger J said...

You better baby that thing pal. Take it from one who's been hobbled.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home