Thursday, February 24, 2005

What I like about you!

Friend and reader Postmodernes Sprachspielen has a great post today about why she blogs, and introducing her "Postmodern Sass Appreciates" section, where yours truly is mentioned. I am honored to have made such an esteemed list, but was already feeling appreciated by appearing between two authors that I never expected to be in between in any place at any time in the universe:


Postmodernes Sprachspielen's Blogroll
Posted by Hello

Big props back to Sass.

4 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

We'd better be careful, Kilt Boy, lest people talk. After all, isn't this how Accordion Guy and The Redhead met?

2:34 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

True, true. I would suggest, however, that it all started back here.

7:55 AM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Well, to be precise, it was here. Analog before digital.

1:56 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

I stand, well, I stand corrected whilst I sit semi-comfortably in my office chair.

Oddly enough, whenever I wear the shirt from that night, I get many, many fine compliments. I enjoy retelling the story of finding said shirt as Wendy, Joey and I walked around the markets.

Good times.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home