Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Delayed thanks.

I had talked this morning about my trip last night to my "somewhat local Kinko's." What I forgot to mention was the kindness of one of the workers, whose name I did not get, but who deserves thanks nonetheless.

When he was cutting the answer sheets, he accidentally cut off one of the letters in the middle of the page. I was apologizing up and down. I told him not to worry, that it was for charity, and my quizzers know that I have no budget, which sometimes mean we get oddly cut answer sheets. He responded with "here, if it's for charity, let's not worry about it."

So, here's to you, Mr. Kinko's Cutting and Binding Guy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

With all the crap that goes on in the world, it's the little things like that guy that keep my tenuous faith in humanity. Cheers to him.

Pat

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home