Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Red's identity.... revealed?

A couple Fridays ago, Red and I met up at Martyr's to see a friend of mine's band, CANASTA. I ran into a few friends there, including my friend T, who was taking pictures of the band for her and their websites.

Much later on that evening, after we had moved on to yet another bar, I asked T to take a picture of Red and I, for my gentle readers, who are still curious after the blurry image in this post, as well as for myself.

Well, here it is:

Red, and your humble narrator.
Posted by Hello

T took three shots of us. I asked which picture she prefered, and she said we looked like dorks in all three. This is what happens when you're still out at 3:30 in the morning, and you woke up at 4:45. Not a smart move, I know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home