Friday, February 03, 2006

Does life imitate Logan's Dave?

I went out to the Globe for a couple pints yesterday, for a friend's birthday. As I was 3/4 asleep, I didn't stay long, but I spoke with the owner, S, and he told me he was in the mood for a silly movie. We talked about this for a bit, and it was decided that we would head over to my place to watch a movie and drink some sketch.

My roommate had mentioned Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle, so we sat down and watched it. After the movie ended, we still had a glass of sketch each, so I put in Disc 1, Season one of the Muppet Show. What comes up?

None other than the Manamana sketch. The exact same one I mentioned in my blog earlier in the day.

This isn't the first time this has happened. Just three weeks earlier, I mentioned the Young Ones in my blog, then wound up watching said show with S later on.

So, my new plan is to buy a lottery ticket, blog about it, then stop by the Globe, and get the owner to come to my house again to drink sketch and buy lottery tickets. I figure that way, I might just win, right? Third time's a charm?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't think it works that way, but with all the sketch, you'll enjoy yourself anyway.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

I think it's a brilliant plan, Watson. Just think of all the hockey games you'd be able to see. An the ice, even.

10:55 AM  
Blogger cynthia said...

will you pay off my student loans if you win?

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home