Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fitter, happier, more productive...

...not drinking too much, regular exercise at the gym

Yesterday started the one-month countdown to regular training rides with my cycling team, so that we can be all geared up for the MS Ride in June. It also started the "get your ass to the gym and lose the 10 pounds your doctor told you to lose back in September, you jackass" routine for me. I have to admit, I've been avoiding starting that routine, half out of laziness, half out of the realization that these are the changes that I've known I've had to make since we found out I have high cholesterol. If there is a third half to that puzzle, it probably has to do with my failing left knee, which will undoubtedly require surgery again soon.

Very soon.

So, I've started a brand-spanking-new health kick. We'll see how long it lasts. My money is on June 26th.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home