Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Setting the record straight

Last night I posted something about finding my soulmate, and joked (read: joked) that my ideal woman would go on that second most crappy of reality shows, Fear Factor*.

Nah. That isn't even slightly true.

While I am not really afraid of much, I am not a fan of ingesting food that wasn't really meant to be ingested. I will admit to being afraid of heights, but not while in a vehicle. The idea came out of the movie I watched as well as the reisling I drank to offset my rather spicy meal.

What's funny to me is that usually, I can't get women to take me seriously. Now I make a joke and everyone thinks I'm serious.

Ah well. I hope that clears it up.

* Unless, of course, I get to drive a car in some wild way I haven't previously done, the aforementioned blindfolded while she gives me directions would be a blast.

7 Comments:

Blogger cynthia said...

i guess irony is a tool too subtle to be used with alcohol.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Maria said...

Or in a blog!

5:53 PM  
Blogger jen said...

make that a LANDBOUND vehicle. I've seen you on boats, you get horridly green!

8:17 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

nah, irony is a great tool in a blog, you just gotta know how to use it.

10:27 PM  
Blogger All Things Jennifer said...

Oh goreous, I knew you were kidding!

9:36 AM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Ahem. Women don't take you seriously? Who was that tall redhead you spent New Year's weekend with, then? The one with the sketch. Who flew all the way from Toronto.

OK, so, it's not exactly New Zealand or anything, but still, I had to change planes.

3:12 PM  
Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Laugenwaeken? You found a place that makes Laugenwaeken?

I'm checking my frequent flyer points....

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home