Thursday, July 06, 2006

Could 6.6.6 be the most pivotal day in my life?


Honestly, I'm not sure yet. I'll let you know soon, though.

In case you don't remember, read yesterday's post, where I detailed the many great and amazing things that have happened to me in the last month, since 6.6.6. Here's the insider information that you don't get from that list of accomplishments, which, upon re-reading it, I realized that I left out that I rode a century, my second ever.

I spend a lot of my time in my underwear. My roommate was gone for quite some time, and my cat doesn't really mind my naked (or near-naked) form. I've been spending a lot of time buying things, too, like plane tickets and stuff like that. I've been doing research on knee problems. I've been playing video games like Katamari Damacy, NHL 2005, and Star Wars Battlefront. I've ridden my mountain bike a lot. I made a cake for Jen's birthday, which we then surprised her with in the hotel we stayed in for the MS Ride.

I'll bet that you didn't even know that I could bake. I can- and I'm rather good at it- it is so much more precise than regular cooking, so it appeals to the scientist in me. Of course, I could be wrong, and everyone was just acting as though they enjoyed the cake.

Anyways. It is high time I did the things I promised myself I would get done on Monday. Enjoy the video above- it makes me so happy. Oh, and happy one monthiversary to my bwife, Maria. Aren't we a cute e-couple?

1 Comments:

Blogger Maria said...

Happy monthaversary!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home