Friday, May 21, 2004

Too damn tired.



As I've previously alluded to, in say, this post and here, I am turning into my father. It's been so rainy here in the city of the big shoulders that I've been waking up at all hours of the night to shut windows, turn off lights, look outside, all the stuff I never thought I'd do as an adult.

I should explain that I'm not complaining about turning into my father. He's a great man who I respect tremendously, but he also wakes up at all hours of the night, shutting windows, checking on stepdaughters, feeding cats, and turning out lights. What I am complaining about is the fact that I barely get enough sleep as it is. Waking up repeatedly during the night isn't helping.

I'm thinking that there's something deeper, so I'm going to start up a good ol' sleep study of myself. See if it's something else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home