Thursday, December 01, 2005

The switch.

I think that whatever it is that happens that turns the wild, party-animal types into the yeah, I don't think I'm that much of a party-animal type anymore type happened to me.

Suddenly I just wanted to stop. Perhaps it was the 4 shots of Jagermeister I told you about yesterday. Perhaps it was the weekend of drinking (ew) Miller Lite. Perhaps the cold that has dwindled to a very annoying, yet persisting cough did it. Perhaps I'm just getting older.

Perhaps this is only a temporary situation. After all, I have two friends coming into town this weekend who are rather heavy hitters, and I will be expected to bring my A game all weekend.

Have I really made the switch? Ask me on Monday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Does that mean that next time you come to Toronto we won't start drinking at noon?

Aw....

12:27 PM  
Blogger cynthia said...

so...?

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home