Thursday, August 17, 2006

How blogging is changing my life today.

I know what some of you are thinking right now, so let me say no right away.

This is about allergies and Claritin.

I was sitting yesterday, feeling my heart race and trying to fall asleep when something occurred to me: I've been blogging for 3 years, and I'll bet I've written something about funky dreams every late July/early August, which is when I start taking, survey says?

Bing! CLARITIN!

So, I did a little research about myself through my blog. Last year, this entry was about strange dreams, and it was then supported by this later entry and this earlier entry. Same symptoms. Go to 2004, and there's a few posts about strange dreams and shooting awake at odd hours. Again, right around the time I start taking my allergy meds. 2003? Yeah, more of the same thing.

So, the not very hard to make decision is to stop taking Claritin as soon as possible. I'm just a little pissed off that I bought two boxes of the shit two days ago, and I can't find the receipt to return the unused portions. I'm going to get in touch with my friend the pharmacist and see what she thinks of Ceerock's advice, and get me some new meds!

2 Comments:

Blogger Postmodern Sass said...

Whose cat is that? I thought it was Pinky! It looks exactly like him.

8:36 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

That is one of the wild cats that "live" on my grandparents' farm. Judging by his size, we figured him to be about 16 weeks old. They're not feral or anything, but they are hard to convince to let you pet them, a feat I accomplished the morning after this picture.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home